If we were all alloted a penney for every thought that negatively portrayed ourselves.
I’ll never get this job.
I’m terribly stupid when it comes to math.
I don’t believe that I’ll pass this quartly review, except by the skin of my teeth.
Lord knows I’m not adequately prepared.
Mmmm, you know your over extending yourself by trying out.
Each time I allow this brain to recite and digest words, phrases. All undermining my own success.
Belittling myself, selling oneself short.
Wouldnt we all be filthy rich?
No man would suffer except from within.
If our wealth would increase in exchange for terrible words.
As if this is true we tear down ourselves. Never benefiting from the words we preach.
Quite the opposite is in affect.
Affirm and uplift.
Why do our ill words out way the positive?
I reciently gained insight on the power of reciting morning affirmations. Even though my mother made them mandetory when I was a child. I foolishly grew away from boldly uplifting myself.
I took the time at the beginning of this month to write out my morning affirmations for the month of February and my scripture of the month. They are plastered on my wall next to my bed.
I encourage everone to make or at least memorize affirmations; that you can recite routinely when you feel down. Or when you catch yourself being negative and self-abating.
- I have an abundance of energy today.
- I am free of pain today.
- Today is my day.
- Today I will change my life.
- I am strong
- I am beautiful.
- I am loved
- Unlimited energy will fill me today.
- Today I am a magnet for ideas.
- I will be a giver of love today.
- The sunrisr fills me with confidence.
- Whatever challenges come my way I can over comethem.
- Today I will ovetcome and grow.
- I will be a better person today.
- I will help someone today.
- I love who I see in the mirror.
- Success will find me today.
- I am greatful for another day to shine.
- Today is full of possibilities.
- I will be fearless today.
Scripture for February: Psalms 139. 23-24
Search me O Lord, and know my heaet; try my heart, and know my thoughts.
And see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.
I say this every morning. 😊😄 calling and envoking happiness and self proclaimed success in my life. To the least for that day.
Shout out to Pintrest for the inspiration for this months affirmations.